Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today is Wednesday. No word from the vet's office. I called them for at least an hour and kept getting their voice mail. I left a message and no one called me back. They may have closed early today. I'm guessing the results didn't come back this morning since we did it so late Monday. He had to send it out to a lab. Sassy is drinking, but I'm having a very hard time getting her to eat. I have been giving her the nutrient gel twice a day. She just wants to be cuddled in my arms. I talk to her softly and tell her how much I love her. When she is sleeping with me, I check her often throughout the night.

This all I have for now. Thanks again for thinking of us. Much love to all of you!

5 comments:

Tatersmama said...

Hun, you're in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{{Hugs}}}}

Libby's Library said...

I'm so sorry that she isn't eating. I know that you've offered her everything under the sun.

Love you. Wish I could make it "all better"!

Jientje said...

Me too.
Give her a cuddle and a kiss from me too.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, I'm thinking about you and I'm so sorry you are both going through such a difficult time.

Unknown said...

Becky, I hope Sassy is doing better today. we are sending comforting, healing thoughts your way.
many hugs from Texas...