Sunday, April 19, 2009

Go read this!!

Head on over to Meagan's blog, http://www.themooseclub.blogspot.com/. Please remember I am blog challenged so I can't just type here for you to go to. She has a new post finally about our other boxer. We had him several years ago and now he waits for us at The Bridge. He was a beautiful brindle and had the best personality. All boxers have great personalities and are big kids til their dying day. A great tribute to Chancer. I am always calling Blitz, the boxer we have now, Chancer. They are alike in so many ways!

3 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

On my way, Becky!

Tatersmama said...

Oh, what a beautiful boy - and such a beautful post!

My parents used to breed Boxers (as well as Boston Terriers) when I was little and I have some great memories of "my" dog Winnie.
He made the best pillow in the world!

Neabear said...

Yep I read it already. I guess I saw it when I first visited her blog.