I may have posted the funny listed below before, if so I'm sorry. I just needed help with getting a smile on my face this morning! I had a very rough last week. Meagan had foot/ankle surgery last Friday. She has 2 very large incisions on the inside and outside of her foot. She had 2 surgeries on the same foot. On crutches for the moment then either a cast or walking boot for 6 weeks or more. I'm her private duty nurse, chef, chauffeur, etc until she can get back to normal . Absolutely no weight on that foot, what a balancing act that is! Terrible dog fight one day. Just a bad week no matter how I look at it!! My sister really told me off in an email. So here is to next week and better days ahead!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't DisguiseYour Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Cheques, Write ' For Marijuana'.
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.
8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
9. Sing Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the FRONT Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
Hope this Public Service Announcement has been helpful in bringing many smiles to you!!
2 years ago