Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ok, here goes!!!

My friend, Libby, did it. So I am going to give it a whirl. Who knows, maybe we will become famous! Hah! Meagan helped set this up for me as I am kinda computer illiterate, but ready, willing and able to learn. It is 7pm on this Saturday evening and I have a big pot of Spanish Bean soup on the stove. Smells so good! Supposed to turn cool again and soup sounded like it would hit the spot. In my case most food always hits the spot. If the weather doesn't change I will just lower the thermostat! The dogs are being quiet and I don't want to disturb them. Sleeping dogs, ah so peaceful. 9 of us went out the night of Thursday October 23rd to celebrate my birthday. We went to the ever so fabulous Texas Cattle Company and dined in wonderful bliss on their steaks, salad and baked potatoes slathered in butter and sour cream. Heaven , I'm in Heaven when I go there. This is enough for the 1st day. I promise to get back with you real soon!!

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

Yeah - I'm the first to post on your blog. Love it,and hope to see posts everyday. I miss you my dear, dear, friend!