Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and is getting off to a great start in this new year! Haven't posted since July 2012, that's a long time. I really want to try and get back into this again. I have missed all of you and your wonderful stories!

I have sad news to report. On Dec 5th my old pug gal, Fuji, passed away. She had turned 14 in October. Meagan and I helped her to crossover to the Rainbow Bridge.  I had her since she was a little over 8 weeks old. Got her for Meagan in Christmas 1998. Meagan was just 8 years old back then. I miss her going to my room after she ate her breakfast so I could put her back on the bed to sleep out the day while I was at work. She would be waiting for me when I came home, ready to go out. She couldn't jump up on my old toybox anymore so I always had to put her to bed. She liked to sleep in her little bed on my bed with her blanket. I sure do miss my baby.

I still have the pugs Gidget and Onyx, the pom Diesel and the schnorkie, Cosmo and about 9 cats..

We are having warm weather now in the almost middle of January. Had to turn on the A/C!

I'm still working at LRMC Hospital as an operator. Let me tell you we sure get crazy calls especially when the moon is full. People tell you more than you really want to know! Meagan is a part time nanny for 2 children. She is 22 now and I told her she needs a job with benefits and some kind of retirement for the future. In time I suppose she will listen. She has a new puppy, Romeo, a doxie/lab mix. Yes, you read it right! He looks like a doxie with big feet and little stubby legs. Cute, cute!

Enough for tonight! Will tell you Gidget's story another evening! Hugs to all!



5 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Its soo good to see you on bloggy!
We shared your sadness with you, and have sent you so many huggs,, we hope you feel them.
We hope 2013 is full of health and happiness for you.
love
tweedles

Sandy said...

I am so sorry to hear about Fuji. It always hurts to lose them. It is such a void. I'm glad she lived a long, happy life with you all. You sure do have a bunch of little ones at your house! I know what you mean about not keeping up with blogging. Seems like FB has gotten the best of everyone's time now. I just do enough to be more like a diary for myself so I can go back and see what I was doing. This weather is too warm for me. I miss having several straight days of cold...we might get a couple of days of 50s high and then back to 70s and up. I love FLORIDA...but I'd love NORTH CAROLINA or a higher elevation in the mountains in any state ... in the South..that is.

Neabear said...

Been awhile since I visited here I almost forgot the name of your blog. I remember when you lost your pooch and how sad it was. I am glad you have others to keep you busy.

Linnea

Robynn's Ravings said...

Becky, I'm just going through my blogroll to see who's still active and I see you haven't been able to blog either. Life, eh? I'm trying to break back in but at least I can keep up with you on FB! My email connected to my blog has over 4,000 unread emails on it so think I'm abandoning that one. Haven't checked that one in over two years. Good grief! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi on here. :) I started blogging again a month or so ago and we'll see if I keep it up!

Unknown said...

Mariners Pest Control