Friday, December 31, 2010

My Wish For You In 2011!!

Happy New 2011! Wishing all of you Peace, Happiness, Good Health, Joy, Prosperity, Wealth, and Many Blessings! Give all of your furbabies plenty of hugs, kisses, snuggles and belly rubs from me and my babies!
After serious & cautious consideration... Your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2011!!
It was a very hard decision to make... So try not to screw it up!!!
My Wish for You in 2011:
May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
May the problems you had, forget your home address!
In simple words ..............May 2011 be the best year of your life!!!
Happy New Year!!
Copied from an email from a dear friend.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for the renewal. Looking forward to hearing more about your babies in the coming year.

Libby's Library said...

Happy New Year Beckster...wishing you everything right back!
Love Ya:-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR sweet Becky
We love you

love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Happy new year Miss Becky and kisses and hugs to you and the babies!!! xoxo

The WriggleButts said...

Happy new year!

Andrea said...

Happy New Year, Becky! You always ask me about Elora...I love that!!! I actually posted about her back in November with you specifically in mind. :) It's one of my new year's resolutions to include more photos and posts about her.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Becky,

A most wonderful 2011 to you and yours. You are the most fantastic friend.

Let's add this to your wishes - that you may win the HGTV Dream House and be my neighbor!

Chelong Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd said...

wishing you everything is well