Friday, August 21, 2009

Important Women's Health Issue

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.
Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.
Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.
You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.
Stop hiding and start living with Margaritas.
Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas.
However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.
Side effects may include:
Dizziness
Nausea
Vomiting
Incarceration
Erotic lustfulness
Loss of motor control
Loss of clothing
Loss of money
Loss of virginity
Table dancing
Headache
Dehydration
Dry mouth
And a desire to sing Karaoke!!

WARNINGS:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
Have a great weekend!! I may have to get me one or two of these! WAIT, I'm on prescrip pain meds and antibiotics right now as I have a serious toothache and infection. Will most likely be having 2 teeth pulled next Wednesday cause I can't afford a root canal, crown and a bridge to make it pretty!

9 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Becky
You are toooo silly.
I thought you were serious (at first)
xoxoxo
tweedles

Art with Liz said...

Don't know about margharitas over here, but red wine does it for me!

Neabear said...

Glad to see you back! I don't like the feeling of losing control, so I don't think I am going to try this route. Good luck with the dental work. YUCK! I hate going through that stuff.

Libby's Library said...

You're awful girl! Where do you find these things?

Are you doing okay - did you get you electric bill taken care of - are all the babies all right?

I miss you!!!

Jessica said...

haha I love this post! I think if I had regular doses of margharitas (sp?) I'd be dancing on tables...

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

I went right over to chili's last friday to get my dose (it was happy hour 2x1!) but it was packed!! the waiting time for one table was one hour so we ended up eating at an italian restaurant across the street and since i dont like wine, I ended up sober :D
I barely drink but if I do so, it's either a beer or margarita!

Neabear said...

Thanks for coming by today! It is good to hear from you. I hope you feel better soon!!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Becky - as one who just had a tooth pulled I highly recommend it! I fought with mine and three root canals over the years. We were overdue to divorce. I so hope you feel better and stay away from those margaritas. They are all that fer shure!!!

The Raggedy Girl said...

This is just too too funny and I love margaritas too!!

The Raggedy Girl